Chicken with Matcha Lemon Crème Garlic Sauce
|1 Tbsp||SÁ Organic Daily Matcha or Ceremonial Matcha|
|2||skinless, bonelss chicken breasts, flattened|
|1/2 cup||all-purpose flour|
|1/4 cup||extra virgin olive oil|
|1 pint||Half and Half|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|1/2 cup||grated parmesan cheese|
|2 Tbsp||chopped parsley leaves (separated)|
|1 tsp||freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|1/8 tsp||sea salt|
|1/8 tsp||freshly ground black pepper|
Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
- Wash, dry and flatten 2 chicken breasts; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Coat each chicken breast with flour by using a plastic bag and shaking well.
- Fry chicken in olive oil in a preheated skillet 3 minutes on each side on medium heat. Remove chicken breasts from skillet, cover and set aside.
- In skillet, sauté half and half, butter, and minced garlic until reduced by one-third.
- Mix parmesan cheese with Matcha in a small bowl; add to skillet and stir in well. Remove from heat and add lemon juice and 1 Tablespoon parsley. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Pour sauce over top of chicken breasts.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon parsley and serve.