Wild Caught Cod with Matcha & Veggies in Parchment
|1 Tbsp||SÁ Organic Daily Matcha or Ceremonial Matcha|
|2||medium size fillets of wild caught cod|
|4||asparagus spears, diced|
|2||small redo potatoes, diced|
|1/2||red bell pepper, diced|
|2||green onions, diced|
|1 Tbsp||fresh Lemon Juice|
|2 Tbsp||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|sea salt and freshly ground black pepper|
Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
- Wash and dry fillets; place on a plate. Squeeze lemon juice over and drizzle tops with 1 Tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper on each side.
- Wash vegetables and dice into small pieces; place vegetables in a medium size bowl; Add Matcha, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp. pepper and mix well.
- Place each fillet in the middle of the parchment paper. Divide the vegetable mixture on top of each fillet.
- Taking the left and right edges of the parchment paper, pull each edge up to meet at the top like a tent. Fold sides down together in ½ to 1 inch increments until you reach the fillet; staple the last fold and fold down flat against the packet. Now take the other two ends and fold them each the same way toward the sides of the fillet; press down firmly on all folds, making sure no air can escape or get into the inside. These sides can be stapled as well.
- Place the two packets on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Be careful of the hot steam when opening the packets. Place each packet on a serving plate. Slice or cut open the top and pull back to enjoy the contents. Serve right in the packet or take out and serve on the plate.